Your Answer Must Be Us
The heart of our business is giving all hard-working South Africans full access to quality insurance products at the most affordable rates.
All our products are custom made to provide unique benefits for specific target groups.
What We Cover
- Yambu Legal Protection, offering legal fee cover, conveyancing costs, premium waiver and a death benefit.
- Yambu Domestic Care, offering death and disability benefits to domestic workers, together with maternity, premium waiver and accident benefits.
- Yambu Business Care, offering death and disability benefits to employees, together with accident benefits, premium waiver and a cash bonus payout every three years.
- Yambu Legacy, offering accidental death benefits, with an option to procure tombstone services.
GET LEGAL COVER TODAY! ASK OUR EXPERTS.
Everyone needs a lawyer during the course of their lives. You may have been a victim of a domestic dispute, treated unfairly at work, or wrongfully accused. Where do you start with the process of reclaiming your dignity? We’ll give you the confidence to stand up for your rights knowing that you have the best legal experts in your corner.
This policy benefits both employers and employees offering a number of essential cover benefits. Should your employee pass on or be disabled, their dependents are not left in a financially disastrous state.
This product is designed to provide cover for the Small Micro Medium Enterprises (SMME) market to create protection for both the employer and employee. The policy provides insurance against workplace injuries and occupational diseases. It also covers company drivers and transporters, where this function forms part of their duties.
Accidents do happen, over 500 people lost their lives on South African roads between March 29 2018 and April 9 2018. Yambu Legacy offers affordable accidental death cover for you, your spouse, and up to 5 dependents. It also offers packages that allow you to claim for tombstone services, as well as a cash benefit.
More About Us
Yambu strives to offer its clients a bouquet of cost effective products without sacrificing on the value received.
Yambu ascribes to the embedded principles of the Trustco Group that has an established and innovative business model through the adoption of futuristic technology. This business approach has consistently yielded phenomenal growth since inception and has become synonymous with innovation and entrepreneurship.
Trustco listed on the Namibian Stock Exchange (NSX) on the 27th of September 2006. This primary listing was subsequently supplemented by securing the first listing on the African Board of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) Limited on the 19th of February 2009. The JSE Limited integrated the African Board into the main board on the 21st of May 2012 and the company now trades in the specialty finance sector of the JSE main board.
On the 16th of July 2012, the primary listing on the NSX was amended to a secondary listing. The current listing structure provides Trustco with an opportunity to expand its investor base regionally and globally and is now poised to revolutionize the provision of its financial services on a Pan-African basis.
Trustco’s vision is to expand into Africa and beyond, to generate sustainable opportunities and create wealth for its stakeholders.
- New Adventure Insurance Brokers (Pty) Ltd t/a Yambu.
- Affiliated to the Trustco Group of Companies as a registered Financial Services Provider (FSP 34750).
- Trustco listed on Namibian Stock Exchange (NSX) in 2006.
- Trustco listed on the Main Board of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) in 2012 trading in the “speciality Finance Sector”.
- Secondary listing on the NSX in 2012 providing opportunity of expanding its base into the Pan African/Global markets.
- Yambu is underwritten by Guardrisk Insurance Company and Constantia Life and Health Assurance Company Limited.
- Yambu has been trading in South Africa since 2012.
- Products include Legal Protection, Domestic Care, Business Care, and Legacy.
- To find out more about the Trustco Group of companies visit us at – www.tgh.na
NEED CLARITY ON OUR PRODUCTS? ASK OUR EXPERTS.
Meet The Yambu Team
New Adventure Insurance Brokers (Pty) Ltd (Registration Number 2000/023619/07) t/a Yambu is a registered financial services provider (FSP 34750) & underwritten by Guardrisk Insurance Company Limited (Registration Number 1992/001639/06) & Constantia Life & Health Assurance Company Limited (Registration Number 1952/001635/06). T’s & C’s apply.